[erlang-questions] erlang web / rest services

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Thu Sep 24 13:59:54 CEST 2009

Hi

If you want a bit lower level approach you could try using Mochiweb
[1]. It is a almost bare-bone HTTP web server. It is very easy to use
and contains no unnecessary fuss.

1: http://code.google.com/p/mochiweb/

Best,
Gleb Peregud