[erlang-questions] xmerl_scan for XMPP -- too much lookahead?

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Wed Sep 23 16:07:37 CEST 2009

Hi

You could have seen it already :) But nevertheless there is exmpp [1]
library from Process One. It supports such things:

1: http://support.process-one.net/doc/display/EXMPP/

HTH.
Gleb Peregud