[erlang-questions] shell question - import commands from external file

Bopolissimus Platypus Jr bopolissimus.lists@REDACTED
Mon Sep 21 23:49:36 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 9:01 PM, Jayson Vantuyl <kagato@REDACTED> wrote:
> This is also handy because working with records and parse_transforms (like QLC) is
> easy.

Thanks Jason, Robert, John, Scott.  I'll test all those suggestions out and
choose whichever is most convenient for the task at hand (or some combination
of them).

tiger

--
Gerald Timothy Quimpo http://bopolissimus.blogspot.com
gquimpo@REDACTED bopolissimus.lists@REDACTED

Usually, a very large amount of work goes into the
parsing step (Perl and C++ are probably the best
examples of this-both are basically unparseable.)