[erlang-questions] SysV IPC

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Wed Sep 16 21:11:03 CEST 2009

port_control doesn't do async operations.  you would need to use the
async thread pool with driver_async.  You would then be limited by the
size of the async thread pool, which has separate job queues for each
thread (so long jobs clog it up), and the first usage of driver_async
would lock the driver so it can not be unloaded (or hotswapped).