SF Erlounge, hosted by Rupture / Electronic Arts

Nick Gerakines nick@REDACTED
Wed Sep 16 07:39:59 CEST 2009

Thursday, September 24th, 2009 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.

I'm pleased to announce that Electronic Arts is hosting the next San Francisco
Erlounge in the San Francisco / Rupture office. The event is open to the
public.  Erlang developers, functional programming folks and the curious are
welcome to this social event. Light food and drinks will be provided.

    Rupture
    400 2nd Street, Suite 350
    San Francisco, CA 94107

As always, we greatly appreciate it when you RSVP. Please direct any questions
or comments to nick+sferlounge@REDACTED I can also be reached on my
mobile phone, +1 (415) 963-1165. There is parking available next to the
building, but it isn't free. The Rupture / EASF office is also a few blocks
away from CalTrain for anyone traveling from the south-bay.

For those who can't make it to this one, I'll be reaching out to
organize an event
in the south-bay in mid to late October. Please contact me if interested in
hosting. Also, check out http://sferlounge.com/ for more information and
updates.

# Nick Gerakines