[erlang-questions] sinan/faxien otp live upgrade

Paul Mineiro paul-trapexit@REDACTED
Mon Sep 7 18:48:38 CEST 2009

We wrote something called erlrc to help with this.  We run Ubuntu so we
integrated it with aptitude.  In theory, it could be integrated with
sinan/faxien, but I haven't done that work.

http://code.google.com/p/erlrc/

-- p