[erlang-questions] gathering error reports on a single node

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Fri Sep 4 22:51:09 CEST 2009

That is suppose to be taken care of for you with the
erlang:group_leader/0.  By default the error_logger uses the tty option
to use stdout which should find its way to your shell, as long as all
processes doing the error_logger-ing have the same group_leader.  (at
least that is the way I understand it)