[erlang-questions] Cross-compiling Erlang? (once again)

Björn-Egil Dahlberg egil@REDACTED
Tue Sep 1 11:07:05 CEST 2009

There is a readme-file in the xcomp directory in the erlang source root.

Basically it is setting an environment with a template and then building
normally.

for example,

export ERL_TOP=<path_to_otp_src_R13B01>

cd $ERL_TOP

eval `./otp_build env_cross $ERL_TOP/xcomp/erl-xcomp-some-env.conf`

./otp_build autoconf
./otp_build configure
./otp_build boot
./otp_build release <path_to_install>