[erlang-questions] Interesting style i haven't seen....

Dave Smith dizzyd@REDACTED
Fri Oct 30 18:22:50 CET 2009

I may be wrong, but I don't think this has anything to do with
parameterized modules, but is instead an old-school way of invoking
functions. From the reference manual:

"When applied to a number N of arguments, a tuple
{Module,FunctionName} is interpreted as a fun, referring to the
function FunctionName with arity N in the module Module. The function
must be exported. This usage is deprecated. See Function Calls for an
example."

D.