[erlang-questions] Re: Process Dictionary vs Proplist in Web Frameworks

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Fri Oct 30 06:41:25 CET 2009

Speaking of nitrogen, they use the process dictionary quite a bit. I think
the PD is kind of like goto. If you use it wisely, you won't have any
problems. If you abuse it, you're making a huge mess.

Sergej