[Erlyaws-list] Fall through for appmods?

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Wed Oct 28 07:03:20 CET 2009

My workaround is to create an appmod like this:
appmods = </d, appmodhandler>
And modify the path in the reverse proxy I have listening on 80 (yaws is on
a higher port). I use haproxy:
reqrep ^GET\ /\ (.*)  GET\ /d/\ \1

Sergej