Needed clarification - Compiling Erlang with Intel(R) C++ Compiler

Marian Dan Alexandru marian.dan.alexandru@REDACTED
Wed Oct 28 01:01:21 CET 2009

reddit I decided to make some clarifications about what were my
intentions.
I personally believe that one of the benefits that an Open Source
Project provides, is the ability to adapt the underlying code to your
needs: find its weaknesses and try to improve them. I didn't touched a
line of code, I just compiled it to use my underlying hardware. Every
hardware component has its strengths and weaknesses, and the duty of a
user is to make the most out of it. For further clarification
http://marian-dan.com/wordpress/?p=324.