[erlang-questions] Re: Chain two spawned processes

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon Oct 19 17:13:32 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Robert Virding <rvirding@REDACTED> wrote:
> Why not just write a port driver to that instead of baking in specifics into
> the run-time? Don't put things into the run-time that don't have to be
> there.

Why don't have? open_port provide some preliminary support, but it is
not logical. For example, it doesn't provide
separate control for spawned process output and error stream, only mix
them together.

I will have to make port driver, but I don't know, how will it be
supported under windows.