[erlang-questions] Re: Chain two spawned processes

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Oct 19 14:35:45 CEST 2009

Greetings,

There is a well thought out design for controlling UNIX processes from
Scheme here: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/unix-faq/shell/scsh-faq/
It is helpful when thinking about this kind of thing.

bengt