[erlang-questions] is inet:gethostbyname( IP ) correct?

Thu Oct 15 14:47:27 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 03:34:12PM +0200, info wrote:
> For me this function always returns {error,timeout} and I didn't find the reason even with the help of Raimo Niskanen !

Sorry about that, but your problem became a just too spooky
Windows 2003 problem and that is not really my turf, and
you seemed to have a possible workaround through inet_res.
But it has been on my todo list to have a second look
at the whole conversation when I could find the time...