PDF reports from Mnesia: Erlguten and XMerL?

Nina Alex Juliadotter juliadotter@REDACTED
Fri Oct 9 06:13:59 CEST 2009

Hi all

I'm writing an app with a Mnesia backend that needs to generate PDF
files from the data and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to
go about doing this.

I've come across Erlguten for PDF generation, which takes XML files as
input. So, to use Mnesia data, I take it I could use XMerL to
transform it into XML? The only trouble is that both these projects
seem rather idle and alpha like, the last time I've seen any
discussions was in 2004 and the source I found is from 2003. Is anyone
generating PDF files in their Erlang app, and in that case what
libraries are you using?

Thanks heaps
Nina