[erlang-questions] Prebuilt PLTs for Dialyzer

Björn Gustavsson bgustavsson@REDACTED
Mon Oct 5 15:54:28 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Zoltan Lajos Kis <kiszl@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Would it be possible to distribute a prebuilt .dialyzer_plt file for the
> erlang/OTP releases (either packed or separately) that we could just
> download and use?
> It seems to take forever building these PLTs, even for the core
> "applications"...

We will consider making PLTs available as a separate download.

We don't want to have the PLTs as part of the distribution as it
was in earlier releases, because that caused a lot of problem.

/Bjorn