[erlang-questions] debugger not starting up

Arun Suresh arun.suresh@REDACTED
Fri Oct 2 14:34:25 CEST 2009

As of now... I have tried all of the following..

* reinstall erlang R13B01 and wxwidgets 2.8.10 via macports.
* build elrang R13B01 from source AND wxwidgets 2.8.10 from source..
* build elrang R13B02-1 from source AND wxwidgets 2.8.10 from source..

In each case...
> wx:new().
just results
in a boring white rectangle in the middle of the screen.

any suggestions anyone ?

-Arun