Network communications fails with R13B02-1 on OS X

Yuriy Pasichnyk yuriy.pasichnyk@REDACTED
Fri Oct 2 11:31:26 CEST 2009

Hi Dave,

I had the same issue recently on Mac OS (cannot check right now
what version of OTP it was) and it was caused by
-name / -sname (Mac OS handles hostnames differently than Linux).

Hope it help,

Yuriy