[erlang-questions] binary_to_term and Leaking Atoms

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Oct 2 09:37:58 CEST 2009

There is always the obvious solution: decode the binary yourself and use
XXX_to_existing_atom to be safe. It won't be as fast but the binary encoding
is relativly straight forward and shouldn't cause any problems.

Robert