Building R13B02-1 on Snow Leopard

Adriano Bonat adrianob@REDACTED
Fri Oct 2 05:02:15 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I've been trying for 2 days build R13B02-1 on Snow Leopard without
success, it fails with some linker warnings like:

ld: warning: in /opt/local/lib/libssl.dylib, file is not of required
architecture
ld: warning: in /opt/local/lib/libcrypto.dylib, file is not of
required architecture

and then several undefined symbols for OpenSSL in this case, in other
tries I got also warnings for PCRE, Crypto, etc.

You can find the complete configure and make here:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/274701/configure_make_R13B02-1.txt

Summarizing some informations which I judge important:

adriano@REDACTED:~/Downloads/otp_src_R13B02-1$ uname -a
Darwin planck.local 10.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.0.0: Fri Jul 31
22:47:34 PDT 2009; root:xnu-1456.1.25~1/RELEASE_I386 i386

adriano@REDACTED:~/Downloads/otp_src_R13B02-1$ ./configure
--enable-kernel-poll --enable-threads --enable-smp-support
--enable-hipe --with-ssl=/opt/local --enable-m64-build

adriano@REDACTED:~/Downloads/otp_src_R13B02-1$ file /opt/local/lib/libssl.dylib
/opt/local/lib/libssl.dylib: Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared
library x86_64

The problem seems to be because my libraries are compiled as 64bit,
and in the configure process it is defining the linker flags as 32bit,
from here:
checking for linker flags for loadable drivers... -m32 -bundle
-flat_namespace -undefined suppress

Any help to get it compiled is appreciated :)

Thanks.
-Adriano Bonat