[erlang-questions] trading systems

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Thu Oct 1 13:01:29 CEST 2009

On Oct 1, 2009, at 11:58 AM, Robert Raschke wrote:

> You'll want a column based data store, K comes to mind (http://www.kx.com/
> ).

I have this one and actually know how to use it.

> If you want something a little bit more open, look at J (http://www.jsoftware.com/
> ) and it's JDB effort.

A nice free replacement.

> Staying with the one letter theme (must be an in joke of stats
> heads, methinks), there's also S and R. Good look searching for
> those ;-)

Searching for QuantMod is easier. That's a module that provides
trading tools for R, including charting.

Still, I'd like to know how this can be done with Erlang, as optimally
as possible. And no, I don't think I want to use byte arrays, gb_trees
or the array module ;).

	Thanks, Joel

---
fastest mac firefox!