mneisa table fragmentation vs manually splitting

Zohan matan.levy@REDACTED
Thu Oct 1 00:31:49 CEST 2009

hi,

For the manual split option you describe, why do you claim
the application should know how to use a specific node to write to a
specific key,
in order to use master-slave duplicated database scheme?
What are the master-slave relations you assume in the 10 machine
cluster?

BR,
Z.