[erlang-questions] Erlang on Windows from USB

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi@REDACTED
Mon Nov 30 19:29:15 CET 2009

El lun, 30-11-2009 a las 09:36 -0800, erlangy@REDACTED escribió:

> I agree to install directly to pendrive from MS windows executable
>  installer.
>
>  When you invoke, use drive and path, for example
>
>   F:\erl5.7.4\bin\werl.exe ...
>
>  Maybe the fullpath will work with your existing copy.
>
> ~Michael

Hi,

I suppose, install to pendrive directly is unnecesary. I don't know what
installer exactly does, but, with reg entries, or some configuration in
folders, once I take the USB and connect to other PC, the letter can
change, and the reg entries are not there.

I will try with a batch file, and invoking fullpath.

My friend and me are researching with erlang for some web projects, and,
we still learning at the moment.

This question, It's not very important for me, in all my computers I can
use erlang without problems, but my colleague, works at Spanish Army,
and, computers are restringed there. For this, he can't install
anything, and needs to get it working from USB, to develop from his
work.