[erlang-questions] Which postgresql driver

Michael Nacos m.nacos@REDACTED
Fri Nov 27 16:33:07 CET 2009

FYI I have just released a libpq wrapper (postgresql libs required) which
supports utf8 in a true Erlang way :-) strings are lists of bytes etc.

<shameless plug> http://github.com/mnacos/epg </shameless plug>

no clever stuff, it's just an interface for issuing SQL queries and
retrieving
results. Character encoding is pretty much handled by postgresql.

because it uses libpq it supports pretty much everything postgres allows
you to do (e.g. COPY)

I am thinking about adding support for async queries (libpq supports that)

cheers, Michael

PS my Erlang experience is limited, so please don't flame. Suggestions/
improvements are, of course, welcome.