[JOB] Looking for an Erlang/OTP developer in Singapore
Fri Nov 27 11:04:46 CET 2009
Texprezzo, a privately owned startup based in the Netherlands, is extending
its activities to South East Asia and looking for a full-time Erlang/OTP
developer for its Singapore office, to be opened in Q1 2010.
What we ask:
- Several years of professional programming experience.
- At least one year experience in Erlang/OTP development.
- Ability to work unsupervised - good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbally.
- Legally able to work in Singapore.
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
- Telecom-related technologies, especially relating to SMS
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be among the first employees in a startup
- Competitive renumeration package
- Earn a living doing what you love doing: programming Erlang!
Note: This is a permanent position, at this moment we are not interested in
To apply, please send a CV to jeroen.koops@REDACTED
You can also contact me for more information at the same address, or by
telephone on +31-20-3120528.
The Texprezzo Group was founded in 2008 by a team of experienced telecom
professionals with a wide variety of backgrounds with experience in various
areas related to mobile messaging. Their goal was to create new value with
the existing messaging infrastructures as currently deployed by mobile
today, thus stimulating a new wave of revenues and end user experience.
The main investors behind Texprezzo Group BV have a long track record in
establishing and creating new technology businesses. An example of which is
the recently sold mBalance Group, the leading SMS Routing infrastructure
More information about the erlang-questions