The 2 GB limit

Igor Ribeiro Sucupira igorrs@REDACTED
Tue Nov 24 15:23:33 CET 2009

Hi.

Is there any plan (or work in progress) for removing the 2 GB size
limit of dets files?

And, while this is not accomplished, do you think it could be easier
to try to raise that limit to 4 GB? Assuming the issue is related to
32-bit addressing, I'm guessing (just guessing) that dealing with 4 GB
files should not be difficult. Am I wrong? Why?

Thanks.
Igor.

--
"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To
know how to do something well is to enjoy it." - Pearl S. Buck.