[erlang-questions] Compile error on Mac OS X 10.6

Tamas Nagy tamas.nagy@REDACTED
Tue Nov 24 10:59:07 CET 2009

Hi Jarrod,

If you do not mind the bleeding edge I would higly recommend you give homebrew a try (http://github.com/mxcl/homebrew). It does not try to build everything and the kitchen sink when building erlang (like macports does).

Regards,
   Tamas

--
Tamas Nagy