Cover and nested src trees

Russell Brown russell.brown@REDACTED
Mon Nov 23 22:47:22 CET 2009

Hi,
I keep me src code in a hierarchy of directories like

src -
	pages -
	elements -
	data -
		mnesia -
		couchdb -
	utils

and so on. I use cover (for coverage). I use cover:compile_directory
for each directory in my src tree and then call cover:analyse_to_file
for each element in the result. Only the modules in the root src
directory don't return {error,no_source_code_found}. Is there a way to
let cover know where a modules src code is? Cover's documentation
says: -

	'If the module was cover compiled from the .beam file, i.e. using
compile_beam/1 or compile_beam_directory/0,1, it is assumed that the
source code can be found in the same directory as the .beam file, or
in ../src relative to that directory. If no source code is found, ,
{error,no_source_code_found} is returned."

But any module in question wasn't. It was cover compiled with
cover:compile_directory("/my/nested/src/dir/") and yet the same return
value results.

Many thanks in advance if you can help me figure out how to get
analyse_to_file for modules belwo my src root directory.

Cheers

Russell