[erlang-questions] Erlang crypto_drv in R13B02/03 fails to load on amd64-Solaris2.10

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie@REDACTED
Mon Nov 23 06:10:02 CET 2009

Hi, Per and Chandur and Peter-Henry ... I don't believe we've suffered
from this exact problem, but perhaps it's related?  At Gemini we build
the VM with "./configure --prefix=/some/weird/place" and then really
install the whole package to /some/other/dir/entirely.

IIRC, we've had to add an "env
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/some/other/dir/entirely/...openssl/lib" wrapper in our
/etc/init.d/appthingie script's invocation of our daemons.

-Scott