making new nodes and spawning functions on them inside of common_test

Fredrik Andersson sedrik@REDACTED
Wed Nov 18 13:51:40 CET 2009

Hi everyone

I want to use common_test to test our system in a more production like
environment than what ordinary unit testing can do. To do this I have setup
a small suite and am currently trying to spawn processes. This does not seem
to work though and I would like to have some pointer as to what I am doing
wrong and if this i even possible.

This is a small sample test that does not work. It seems to hang in the
receive statement for some reason.

-module(pause_SUITE).
-compile(export_all).
-include_lib("common_test/include/ct.hrl").

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%% common test callbacks %%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

all() ->