[erlang-questions] Erlang IDE

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue Nov 17 21:15:04 CET 2009

I recommend ErlIDE if you really want an IDE , it is an Erlang plugin
for Eclipse. It will work
the same on both Linux and Windows.

The more users we get on ErlIDE the better it will get. We are
supporting the development.

If you are used to Emacs you don't need an IDE to be productive in
Erlang. And there are IDE like
Erlang modes for Emacs as well.

But ErlIDE is steadily improving and has features that will attract
even the Emacs fans.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson