init.d script and a control script for starting an erlang app on boot in ubuntu

Pablo Platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Mon Nov 16 06:55:11 CET 2009

Hi,

Can someone post a simple init.d script with a control script for an erlang application on ubuntu?
I've tried to look at yaws(also rabbitmq and ejabberd) as an example but it is a bit complicated and specific:
http://github.com/klacke/yaws/blob/master/scripts/yaws.template
http://github.com/klacke/yaws/blob/master/scripts/debian/yaws.init.d

I'll appreciate an example for a control script that can start/stop/status/restart/reload(hot code update)/debug(attach an erlang shell).
The script should also be able to restart the app (heart?).

Thanks