[erlang-questions] Zotonic, the Erlang CMS, has been released.

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Sun Nov 15 15:38:02 CET 2009

Hello Roberto,

Are you working on erlang-web? Quite different from our approach, but
also a lot in common.

The Zotonic admin panel might look like WordPress when you see it.
When you use it, you will discover some completely different
concepts. :-)

Though Tim promised a complete redesign, that even I haven't seen yet.

Looking forward to your feedback and your cms!

Regards,

Marc Worrell