[erlang-questions] Dialyzer problem on OSX 10.6 (Erlang R13B02-1)

Tamas Nagy tamas.nagy@REDACTED
Mon Nov 9 23:50:04 CET 2009

Hi,

I have been misinforming the mailing list here (unintentionally, lack
of information is the reason).

The problem is not with aggressive optimisation or it depends how you
look at it as homebrew on Snow Leopard uses the new llvm compiler as
the default c compiler.
This in case of erlang did not go too well. If somebody has the urge
to get llvm compiled erlang working this is one issue which has to be
solved.

Tamas Nagy
Erlang Training & Consulting
http://www.erlang-consulting.com