[erlang-questions] Is erlang suitable to handle Constraint satisfaction problems ?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Wed Nov 4 21:06:56 CET 2009

As mentioned there is no built-in support for constraint satisfaction in
Erlang. There is, however, a Prolog interpreter implemented in erlang,
Erlog, which could be useful if you need other Erlang features as well.
There is no constraint satisfaction in erlog now but I am itching for a
reason to add it. It seems like it could be a fun project.

http://github.com/rvirding/erlog

Robert