Erlang logo licensing and usage examples

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Wed Nov 4 15:30:18 CET 2009

I'd buy one.

It would be nice to have a banner quote from Joe on it e.g. "The world
is parallel" (from the frontispiece of his book).

In case the OTP team wanted to offer this, it's simple to do...
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/

/s