[erlang-questions] erlang for programming a text editor

Michael Turner leap@REDACTED
Mon Nov 2 03:57:34 CET 2009

But aren't text editors supposed to be written in TECO?

So, obviously, the first order of business is a TECO interpreter
implemented in Erlang, taking all possible advantage of its ease of
hotswapping modules, and of seamlessly scaling to many processes and
many processors.

It could be a challenge.  I believe that nobody has looked at this
particular problem before.  I feel as if I am standing silent, with a
wild surmise, upon a peak in Darien.

-michael turenr