[erlang-questions] otp_src_R13B and opensolaris 2008.11

Anthony Kong anthony.hw.kong@REDACTED
Sun May 31 23:15:07 CEST 2009

Actually the configure script checks the presence of gmake, so we got that
covered.

Cheers

--
/*--*/
Don’t EVER make the mistake that you can design something better than what

- Linus Torvalds