[erlang-questions] yaws mixing up requests?

Christian chsu79@REDACTED
Sat May 30 14:08:42 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 01:05, Ulf Wiger
<ulf.wiger@REDACTED> wrote:

> Sorry if this seems like a strange question,
> but has anyone experienced requests being mixed up when using
> yaws?

I did have a similar problem in another place: in the otp http client.
But that was two years ago or so, before it was rewritten. Changed
jobs since then.

We were implementing a way to serve html and html page fragments into
a customer site. Basically providing them with some live content we
were experts in, but all served through their domains and web servers,
using HTTP + special headers, over direct VPN connections to our data
center.

So I was making these http calls using the http client in otp, and it
would especially mess upp decoration images from CSS. It was ugly,
rounded corners used as backgrounds in the wrong page elements, images
being served where page framgments should be.