[erlang-questions] Where is the Erlang bug-tracker?

Mon May 25 12:26:30 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:44:26PM +0200, Carl McDade wrote:
> So I wrote GPL instead of EPL out of habit, kill me. If you want to
> flame me and talk about use of web content then please start another
> thread or post it on the site. I am not interested.  I am more
> interested in hearing about the bug tracking system and etiquette in
> this one. So I won't respond to anything outside of this anymore.
>
> My next question is to the erlang.org webmaster on the coming upgrades
> to the mailing list. Will there be an on site search or will we have
> to continue to use Google?

We will keep on using Google Custom Search.
Previously we maintained an own site search but it rotted.
Google has served us well (as far as I have heard) despite
their tendencies for world dominance.

> Does anyone know if the bug mailing list is on Markmail? I have not
> been able to find it.

Never heard of Markmail. erlang-bugs (at) erlang (dot) org
is the bug report mailing list. You can read about it
at http://www.erlang.org/faq.html, and if you follow a few
but the latter page will disappear in a few days...

We do not have a public bug tracker.