[erlang-questions] simple-one-for-one

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Sat May 23 19:57:51 CEST 2009

Dave,

What is the rationale to put the process under the simple-one-for-one
supervision? If the process does not need to be-restarted when it
terminates, there is no reason to supervise it. For the TCP connection
or call, if something goes wrong and causes the process to die, we can
just let it die without restarting the process.

Thanks,

kaiduan