[erlang-questions] What are the cons and pros of using Erlang rather than java to develop server backend?

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Fri May 22 08:10:44 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 1:49 AM, G.S. <corticalcomputer@REDACTED> wrote:

> With Erlang I can use Mnesia, which in it self is much more robust, and
> scalable rather than for example SQL...

I've had complete dataloss on a mnesia node....

Also I don't think you're asking the right questions. Erlang is incredible
for some problem domains and not that good for others. If your problem
domain fits Erlang, it is absolutely the right choice.

Sergej