[erlang-questions] extract files from a .CAB archive

Cameron Kerr ckerr@REDACTED
Thu May 21 08:53:47 CEST 2009

CAB is not a standard file format, so you shouldn't expect any
standard library support, especially on Linux. For Linux, there is a
cabextract command, and Windows has something similar, so it shouldn't
be difficult to change the command to suit your environment anyway if
you need to port.