[erlang-questions] Where is the Erlang bug-tracker?

Carl McDade carlmcdade@REDACTED
Wed May 20 23:44:26 CEST 2009

So I wrote GPL instead of EPL out of habit, kill me. If you want to
flame me and talk about use of web content then please start another
thread or post it on the site. I am not interested.  I am more
interested in hearing about the bug tracking system and etiquette in
this one. So I won't respond to anything outside of this anymore.

My next question is to the erlang.org webmaster on the coming upgrades
to the mailing list. Will there be an on site search or will we have
to continue to use Google?

Does anyone know if the bug mailing list is on Markmail? I have not
been able to find it.