[erlang-questions] Where is the Erlang bug-tracker?

Kunthar kunthar@REDACTED
Wed May 20 22:56:16 CEST 2009

Gotcha. Early reaction, forget about it.
And stop this GPL lover fancy talk for the heavens sake. I will start to cry
here.
I couldn't seen three ad space that running ads in original URL. So, just
forget about it.

Note: Would be cool to link source URL to the lessons.

Peace
\|/ Kunth