[erlang-questions] Mnesia record with composite key and QLC questions

Leon de Rooij leon@REDACTED
Wed May 20 13:50:58 CEST 2009

Thanks everyone for the helpful insight. I've already tried putting
100k users in mnesia (still with the compound primary key) which took
a few minutes (disc_copy) with no extra indexes but the primary key,
but searching it is blazingly fast, even with relatively complex
queries..

I really like the zero data impendance and the way functions are used
in qlc:q, I can imagine things like storing IP adresses as binary in
the db and then have a function to query all records that fall within
a given subnet (I tried this once in SQL, and it didn't turn out very
nice..) Or use the re module in queries.. So very cool :-)

Kind regards,

Leon