[erlang-questions] Erlang Factory London, 25/6 - 26/6

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training and Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Tue May 12 12:16:30 CEST 2009

Do you remember the fun at the Erlang eXchange in London last year? Well, we just got back from the 2009 San Francisco Bay Area Erlang Factory (Re-branded from the Erlang eXchange). It was a resounding success, with comments, blogs and tweets such as "Erlang Factory rocked" and "you should've been there", "Every single talk that I went to was of very high quality" and "The best technical conference I attended in a long time".

We are now in the final phases of planning the London ****Erlang Factory**. Very-Early Bird discounts end on Sunday mid-night 17th May. Waste no time, book now and SAVE £100 off the standard price. Read more about it at http://www.erlang-factory.com and register on the mailing list to receive more frequent updates.

So far, we have confirmed Joe Armstrong, one of the inventors of Erlang, Kenneth Lundin, Manager of the Erlang/OTP development team and Bjarne Dacker, former head of the Ericsson Computer Science lab where Erlang was invented. Simon Peyton-Jones has literally just confirmed he has accepted a keynote comparing two childhood friends, Haskell and Erlang. Other speakers, 35 in total, will be talking in six tracks over two days, spanning case studies, tools and gadgets, test driven development and much more. They will be flying in from Europe, the US, India and South Africa. We are adding speakers daily, so come back often and look at
http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/London2009/speakers

Why wait? Mark the 25^th  and 26^th  of June in your calendar and register before Sunday to get the 100GBP early bird discount! If you have any questions, drop us a line!

Regards,
Frank, Francesco and the Erlang Factory team