[erlang-questions] How would you architecture a ...

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue May 12 01:51:28 CEST 2009

Change of question to one of a more general nature :)

Is there any reason to believe that Mnesia is not suitable for a LAMP-
scale web application stack?

I've seen concerns raised here about Mnesia's use for "real web apps",
but AFAICS none appear to say *why* a disk based mnesia schema would
be any less capable/suitable for a moderate sized web app than say
MySQL or (choose your favorite). I've not seen any real issues -- on
the contrary, mnesia seems to be more responsive, and easier to manage
in general (especially if you *don't* reboot).

/s