[erlang-questions] Pointless md5 Problem

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Thu May 7 08:25:03 CEST 2009

You can get access to your GPU through wxErlang and OpenGL,
so you can even write that code in erlang.
Though you have to write the gpu-shaders in GLSL.

Setup a couple of machines with monster gfx cards and start hacking.

A project would be to build a small 'cuda' library for erlang on top
of opengl.

Have fun
/Dan
PS: I have code examples for using shaders and frame buffer usage
if anyone really wants to do this.